In addition to alginic acid, seaweed extract contains nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), sulfur (S), iron Cu, Zn, Mo, B and so on. It also contains 18 kinds of protein amino acids which can be directly absorbed by plants and plant growth substances that have significant effects on plant physiological processes Auxin, cytokinin, gibberellin, etc.); also contains vitamins, nucleotides, humic acid and plant resistance factors. Seaweed plant nutrients, bioactive substances, plant resistance factor in one, is an ideal full-featured seaweed fertilizer.
Alginate acid (Alginate oligosaccharides)≥16% ,
To dilute 1:2500 Dosage:1-1.5kg/Ha
1. The crops with once picking: To spray 3-4 times in whole growing period
2. The crops with several picking: To spray after each picking
1. To dilute it with water 1000 times. Dosage:1.5-3 kg/Ha
2. To apply 3-4 times in whole growing period
Reproduce Seaweed fertilizer: Dilute with water at 1:7
The series of Seaweed extract are extracted from marine seaweed through Biochemistry method contain cytokinin, oligomeric alginate potassium, betaine, mannitol, polysaccharide, iodine, microelement and alginic polyphenol etc.
It has remarkable functions in promoting cell division, anti-stress, anti-plant diseases and insect pests, increasing yield, regulating growth and improving soil condition and so on. Meanwhile, it can comply with requirement of producing green organic food because of its high efficiency and safety.
The Proven Benefits of Using Kelp:
• Increases bloom set and size of flowers and fruit.
• Increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants.
• Relieves stress in plants caused by extreme weather conditions.
• Increases plant vigor, and thus imparts a greater resistance to disease, insect attack, drought, and frost.
• Increases microorganisms in the soil that can fix nitrogen from the air.
• Increases mineral uptake from the soil and into the plant.
• Increases the storage life of fruits and vegetables by retarding the loss of protein, and chlorophyll.
• Retards the aging process in plants (senescence), thereby lengthening the production season.